Automotive Transmission Manufacturing & Distribution

Cookeville, TN (Putnam County)

Automotive Transmission Manufacturing & Distribution

Asking Price:$220,000

Cash Flow:$110,000

Gross Revenue:$2,400,000

EBITDA:N/A

FF&E:$200,000

Inventory:$1,800,000*

Rate/Sq. Ft.:N/A

Established:2013

*not included in asking price.

Automotive Transmission Manufacturing & Distribution

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Wholesale & Retail Customer Base!

An automotive transmission company specializing in OEM inspected hard parts for automatic transmission aftermarket and re-manufacturing. While rebuilding transmissions by recycling transmission core and parts, the company also supplies new parts for transmission and motor rebuilders. 70% of parts are recycled from domestic supply in the US and the remaining 30% parts are new parts imported from China. 70% of clients are replacement stores in USA and the remaining 30% are rebuilders in USA and Mexico. The price for the business is $220,000 plus Inventory of $1,800,000 is not included in the asking price, Seller Financing offered for the Inventory portion of the sale.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Not included in asking price
Real Estate:
Leased
Building Sq. Ft.:
130,000
Lease Expiration:
N/A
Employees:
14
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Support & Training:
8 Weeks
Reason for Selling:
Owner Relocating

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1309241 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's terms & conditions before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Austin Zhao

Business Listed By:
Austin Zhao

Transworld Business Advisors of Houston

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Gerald G. Brisson

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings