71185-Medical Equipment Retail, Rental and Repair

WA

71185-Medical Equipment Retail, Rental and Repair

Asking Price:$475,000

Cash Flow:$146,000

Gross Revenue:$440,000

EBITDA:$96,000

FF&E:$20,000

Inventory:$30,000

Established:1972

71185-Medical Equipment Retail, Rental and Repair

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Located in Northern Puget Sound Washington, this a medical mobility equipment provider specializing in the sale, repair and rental of mobility assist equipment and durable medical supplies to hospitals, facilities and individuals with disabilities and health problems. The company’s prominent products are power and manual wheelchairs, scooters, lift chairs, hospital beds and walkers including ramps and lifts for vehicles. Offering these products and services requires personnel knowledgeable about the equipment and their applications, and skilled repair personnel to perform maintenance, restoration and adjustments. The company has a proven track record, supported by testimonials written by many grateful customers over the years. It also has long standing relationships with area hospitals and government medical institutions, like the Veterans Administration. With its niche range of services, the company’s marketing efforts focus on targeting disabled and health impaired individuals and medical centers servicing the group of individuals in Northwest Washington. Revenues have been steady over the last few years.

Currently, 70% of company revenues are derived from the sale, rental, repair and maintenance of durable medical equipment for individual patients for home health care. The remaining 30% of revenues come from sales, repairs and service contracts in the biomedical field at medical institutions including private, public and VA hospitals. This owner operated business is managed in a hands-on fashion giving the owner full control over the quality of products and the customer service provided. As the owners themselves are technicians, a new owner would do well to hire additional employees to boost revenues and amplify free time. For info contact John Fraier 901-326-3871 re: 71185.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Employees:
2
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
The two story 8,000 square foot building features 4,000 square feet per, floor. The first floor has a retail store front and a large retail display floor, offices, storage area, and repair stations. The second floor also has offices, products, parts and supply storage, and work stations to perform repairs. Office space only accounts for 300 square feet. The property is owned with an option to lease or purchase.
Competition:
80% repeat clientele
Support & Training:
Two full-time employees will most likely stay after the sale. One of the owners will be available for reasonable transition.
Reason for Selling:
Approaching retirement.

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1285841 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Buyer Division

Business Listed By:
Buyer Division

IAG

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings


Grocery Outlet Bargain Market

Franchise Opportunity In WA
Capital Required: $100,000